Our delivery promise
Your abrasives delivered overnight or it’s FREE*
We know you need your abrasives delivered FAST, and we’re confident we can deliver. Simply confirm your abrasive order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them delivered the next working day, or it’s free!
This guarantee applies to cutting discs, flap discs, grinding wheels, linishing belts, sanding discs, and all abrasive products currently in stock – now that’s commitment!
Not ordering abrasives? No worries! We’ll still aim to have your products delivered overnight, and we’ll still let you know if there’s any delays. It just won’t be FREE if you don’t receive it overnight.
A few T’s & C’s…
To make sure we can deliver on our overnight delivery guarantee, here’s a few things to keep in mind…
• Orders must be confirmed by 4.00pm. While we strive to process all orders received before 4pm, the best way to ensure your order is confirmed is to: order online, call us on 0800 278 600 or email email@example.com.
• If your abrasives have not arrived on the following morning, give us a call and let us know by 10.00am. We’ll track the order to make sure it is delivered during the day.
• Delayed? We’ll let you know right away! It’s unlikely, but it can happen. If it’s urgent, we’ll find another solution.
• Couriers have days off too! Overnight delivery works on standard business days – this means Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
• On occasions where the order deadline may need to be brought forward (e.g. stocktaking), we will provide notice via our email newsletter.
• Rural delivery? We’ll process and dispatch your order, but it may take a little longer for delivery. Same for DG classified products.
• International orders overnight? We wish! Although we’ll deliver internationally, overnight delivery can’t be guaranteed – maybe one day! Give us a call for more details on international shipping.
• Exceptional circumstances – cyclones, earthquakes, road closures, traffic accidents…there are some things we can’t control. We can't cover for courier network transit delays (including, but not limited to weather disruptions) and in these rare instances we’ll still strive to get your products delivered on time, but we can’t accept liability for delays out of our control.