Euromarc has gone through some considerable growth over the last two years, thanks to you - our loyal customers.
Our promise to source and supply quality products at competitive prices and to make our sales and service Quick and Easy continues as we embark on putting our trusted Euromarc brand on our core products.
We don’t take change lightly, and there’s that old adage of don’t ﬁx what’s not broke. So we promise we will not be changing the make up of our famous Taipan discs - we’re just rebranding them as Euromarc ELITE and you can rest assured we 100% back these products with our name and guarantees.
From October 2019 all Taipan Platinum grinding and cutting discs will be rebranded to Euromarc ELITE+, and as new product lands these will ﬁlter into the marketplace. Taipan Original discs will be renamed to Euromarc ELITE and start shipping from January 2020.
Why change our Product Name & Packaging
The rebranding and new part numbering system shows how our Euromarc products ﬁt together as a family and provides a numbering system to make it easy to reorder. It provides more consistency and explanatory naming across all Euromarc oﬀerings to support our brand proposition - So Quick. So Easy.
Many of you now use Euromarc safety gear and the positive feedback about comfort, ﬁt and quality at great prices - is testament to our focus on providing high quality.
The EUROMARC Promise
Our company and brand name Euromarc ELITE embodies our promise to every customer. At Euromarc we stand by the high quality of our products, our exceptional customer service and back up support. While our Taipan products have new names, nothing else has changed - so you can count on the same proven high quality and performance they have always delivered.
Please contact us if you have any questions. 0800 278 600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTER MONTHLY IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE DRAW FOR EACH MONTH'S ALL BLACK JERSEY DRAW.
At the end of each month, starting from July 2019 through to February 2020, two entries will be drawn to win an All Blacks rugby jersey.
The main trip to Fiji prize will be drawn on 31st of March 2020 from ALL entries throughout the promotion period. The trip to Fiji winner will receive a House of Travel gift card valued at $4000.
This competition is open to all Euromarc trade customers and their employees. The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to all Euromarc Ltd trade customers and their employees.
• To qualify to enter the prize draws you must be 18 years and over, and currently be employed by a Euromarc Ltd trade customer.
• There is no limit on the number of entries. Entries are submitted by visiting the competition page on the Euromarc website info.euromarc.co.nz/spot-the-difference, watching the video, and submitting the completed form.
• The prize draws will take place at Euromarc Ltd, 320 Glover Road, Hawera, New Zealand, within five working days of the close of the promotion period. The first qualifying entry drawn each month will be deemed to be the Winner of the monthly minor prize. The major prize will include all entries from the overall promotion period, with the first qualifying entry drawn being deemed the major prize winner.
• The Winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email within 3 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period (as determined by Euromarc Ltd in its sole discretion), that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
• Monthly Winner’s will receive a minor prize of 2 All Blacks rugby jerseys. Winner of the overall major prize will receive a $4,000 Travel Gift Card from House of Travel which can be redeemed at any House of Travel store in New Zealand.
• Each Winner will receive their prize once they have been contacted and confirmed as winners.
• Each Winner will be responsible for organising their personal travel that results from this prize, directly with the supplier of the Gift Card / Voucher. Use of the Gift Card / Voucher will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the Gift Card / Voucher. These terms and conditions are available from https://www.houseoftravel.co.nz/hot-info/house-of-travel-gift-card
• The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service.
• Euromarc Ltd’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner(s) information including name(s) and/or photographs, video for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required, without compensation, and copyright will be vested in Euromarc Ltd.
• Euromarc Ltd reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
• Unless Euromarc Ltd determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that Euromarc Ltd may be running concurrently.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, Euromarc Ltd and its related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Euromarc Ltd is not liable for damage or loss of any of the prizes sent by post or courier.
• All entries remain the property of Euromarc Ltd. All personal information will be collected and stored by Euromarc Ltd in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Euromarc Ltd will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by Euromarc Ltd by contacting Euromarc Ltd: 0800 278 600 or email@example.com
• The Promoter is Euromarc Ltd.