Bison Grizzly Safety Boots are built for rugged environments - great for engineers! Tough and reliable, they're your 'go-to' to easily get stuck in and get the job done. Made from high quality leather with elastic slip side for quick and easy removal.
• High quality leather for added durability and breathability.
•Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
• Elastic side slip on style for quick and easy removal.
• Standard SBP with anti-penetration midsole for increased comfort and safety.
• PU/TPU outsole providing high abrasion resistance to splitting, cracking, hydrolysis and microbial resistance
• Deep diamond tunnel tread on sole speedily expels water, increases ladder grip and increases stability while climbing.
• Downward facing seams for increased water resistance.
• Hard-wearing scuff-cap to increase boot life.
• Superior quality quad stitching in high stress areas.
• TPU ankle and heel support to minimise the risk of ankle roll.
• Breathable, moisture wicking lining to reduce heat and odours.
• Slip resistant.
• Ideal for those who work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
• Complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards.
• Complies with AS/NZS 2210.3 Standard S1P and SRB rated for slip resistance.
Best sellers. Bare-hand feel and grip with micro dots. Full dip for better durability.
TPU ankle and heel support, Steel toe with scuff-cap, breathable lining.
*BEST SELLER* designed for speed and your budget - used on all steels.
For products that work harder and last longer.
© 2015 Euromarc Industries. All rights reserved.
Website powered by