Howard Leight Folding Earmuff Class5/30dB
Class 5 folding earmuffs. Ultra-lightweight and compact for better protection and easy storage.
Ultra-lightweight, and very compact folding design, for better protection and easy storage. To stands up to daily use and abuse in the rough engineering environment, without compromising comfort.
• Convenient folding design for easy storage
• Robust steel wire construction - to withstand demanding use, especially in tough environments
• Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight
• Telescoping Height Adjustment - individual setting for personalized comfort, Remains fixed during use.
• Snap-In Ear Cushions - to make cushion replacement quick and easy
• Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable Noise-Blocking protection are required.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
• L2F – Dark Gray. Rating: SLC80 30dB/Class 5
You might also be interested in...
Class 5 neckband earmuffs, designed for use with visors, hats and other PPE.
*NEW* Ultra-lightweight, and very compact folding design, for better protection and easy storage
*NEW* Super-low-pressure green rocket shape, designed to expand gently inside the ear canal for the best comfort long-term wear.