Howard Leight VeriShield Neckband Earmuff Class5/27dB
Class 5 neckband earmuffs, designed for use with visors, hats and other PPE.
Ultra-slim, low-profile earcups design, that fits comfortably under helmets, and visors. To provide reliable protection in most environments without the bulk, and getting in the way of other PPE like standard earmuffs.
• Low-profile and sleek behind-the-head band - to easily use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
• Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning.
• Robust steel wire construction - to withstand demanding use, especially in tough environments.
• Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight.
• Telescoping height adjustment - individual setting for personalized comfort - remains fixed during usage.
• Snap-in ear cushions - to make cushion replacement quick and easy.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
• Class 5, 30dB rating
||Class 5, 30dB
You might also be interested in...
*NEW* Ultra-slim, low-profile earcups design, that fits comfortably under welding helmets.
*NEW* Designed for the roughest industrial environment, with adapters to fit a wide range of popular hard hats.
*NEW* Super-low-pressure green rocket shape, designed to expand gently inside the ear canal for the best comfort long-term wear.