Jackson Elite Respirator system, designed for the true professional.
With the world's best vision, unique face seal system, and dual filters everything is covered.
Jackson WH70 Helmet
• Wide-view lens with1/1/1/1 optical rating - superb clarity of vision in both light state and during welding.
• 5 year lens warranty - world-leading reliability.
• Dual sensors + Intelligent Sensing Technology - enhanced ability to distinguish between the welding arc and other light sources. Ultra reliable switching, even in the trickiest situations such as low amp TIG, Aluminium welding, stainless welding.
• Lightweight & well balanced - comfortable & easy to wear... all day long - 790g
• Low-profile external controls with grinding mode - No need to remove or lift the helmet to adjust settings, Exceptional clarity of vision eliminates need to flip up helmet when grinding.
• Shade adjustment 6-8 for Oxyor Plasma, 9-13 for welding.
Airmax Elite Respirator System
• Unique face seal system push face into seal, pull face out to remove. Ultra-comfortable, no hoods or strings. Quick & easy replacement.
• Adjustable air outlet located directly in breathing zone.
• Unique dual-filter system dual filters - allow for a lower profile. Screw-in filter design ensures perfect seal every filter change.
• Heavy duty Li-Ion battery charging time of less than 3 hours, with up to 10 hours operating time.
• Simple to operate, dual airflow settings (160 or 210 L/min.)
• Automatic airflow control - motor speed is electronically controlled to ensure constant flow rate regardless of the level of filter clogging or battery charge
• Audio, visual and vibrating alarms indicate when battery charge &/or filter replacement is required.
• Slim, Lightweight & Comfortable Low profile. - only 980g, with ergonomic padded belt.
Download Product Spec Sheet PDF
||Helmet + Respirator System