Powerbor Magnetic Drill - PB70 FRV
Massive workhorse, 1800W, 70mm capacity with forward, reverse and variable speed.
Excellent power to weight ratio and forward, reverse and variable speed. It incorporates a reversible variable speed motor as standard, allowing it to be readily used for tapping applications.
• Annular cutter capacity 70mm (HSS / TCT)
• Forward/Reverse for tapping (M6 - M24)
• MT3 fitting for accessories or up to Ø32mm twist drill
• 2 geared speeds - electronically variable
• Arbor depth of cut 50mm
• Torque boost and feedback control for speed
• Mechanical Clutch
• Electronic overload and thermal cut-out
• 3/4" Weldon Shank arbor
• Optional coolant
• Optional MT3 drill chuck and key
• Optional MT3 x 1-1/4" arbor for large cutters
• Carrying case containing Safety strap, Safety guard, spanners/wrenches and Hex keys / allen keys