Sherwin Glonetic Fluorescent Magnetic Particle 400ml, Aerosol
Glo-Netic responds to magnetic leakage fields created by discontinuities in ferromagnetic material.
DUBL-CHEK GLO-NETIC is GW-1 fluorescent magnetic oxide suspended in a highly refined light petroleum oil or water. The suspension responds to magnetic leakage fields created by discontinuities in ferromagnetic material. Particles rapidly collect at leakage fields producing fluorescent indications under ultraviolet light.
- A 360° valve that enables an aerosol to be sprayed upside down.
- Every aerosol contains a comfort nozzle for your pleasure.
- Low background colour for assured indication visibility.
- Particles are easily agitated, fast acting and produce defined indications.
- Aerosols offer convenience and improve reliability.
- Water dispersion is non flammable.
Why's Sherwin so good?
Sherwin NDT products are market leaders in quality, performance and reliability – a bold statement, but backed up by over 26 critical manufacturer approvals, including Boeing, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed-Martin and other OEMs. Together NDT products provide a non-destructive method of inspecting materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces and structures often referred to as the visible dye penetrant method or colour contrast method of inspection. Also, it's water soluble. Remove excess penetrant with a simple water wash - no need for harsh and dangerous chemicals during inspection.
Used to find:
• Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
• Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
• Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
• Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics
You might also be interested in...
Red colored, water-washable dye penetrant liquid used to locate surface flaws in metal.
D-100 developer pulls the penetrant to part surfaces to display flaws
DR-60 removes excess, nonwater-washable penetrants (DP-50) from part surfaces.