• BWF—Breathable Waterproof Fabric
• Approved for asbestos removal, meth lab decontamination and biohazards
• Penetration resistance for premium protection—Chemical (EN368) and Blood (ASTM F1670)
• 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
• Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
• Auto-locking zippers, well folded-in for user comfort
• Double sided tape on zip
• Approved in accordance with EN1149-1 antistatic standard
• EN1073-2 approved for protection against radioactive contamination
• EN14126 approved for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (Types 5-B, 6-B)
• Two-way zipper for easy access to clothing underneath
• Sizes: M–4XL
100% cotton 300 gsm contrast overall, non-conduction vislon zip front.
For angle grinders to remove corrosion, paint and clean welds on aluminium and stainless steel.
For products that work harder and last longer.
© 2015 Euromarc Industries. All rights reserved.
Website powered by