If you need the protection of a full leather welding jacket, you can't go past the "Promax BL7" !
• Special design offering up to 40% reduced weight and superior comfort without compromising durability and protection.
• Off-set opening to avoid the high wear area directly in front of the operator.
• Hook and loop closure avoids the added weight and discomfort of metal studs.
• Extended back offers better protection when bending, kneeling etc.
• Selected premium A-grade cow-hide leather.
• Kevlar stitching and fully welted seams for longer life.
• Adjustable cuffs and collar
General purpose 'all rounder' cutting disc for mild and stainless steel on medium-large sections.
Used on stainless steel & steel for surface or end hole milling, right angle corners.
Day/Night 100% flame resistant for site and extra visibility with leather sleeves.
For products that work harder and last longer.
© 2015 Euromarc Industries. All rights reserved.
Website powered by