QUICKSHIP OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
• Orders must be confirmed by 4.00pm. While we strive to process all orders received before 4pm, the best way to ensure your order is confirmed is to: order online, call us on 0800 278 600 or email email@example.com.
• If your QuickShip products have not arrived on the following morning, give us a call and let us know by 10.00am. We’ll track the order to make sure it is delivered during the day. Please make sure you let us know your order contains QuickShip products.
• Delayed? We’ll let you know right away! It’s unlikely, but it can happen. If it’s urgent, we’ll find another solution.
• Couriers have days off too! Overnight delivery works on standard business days – this means Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
• On occasions where the order deadline may need to be brought forward (e.g. stocktaking), we will provide notice via our email newsletter.
• Rural delivery? We’ll process and dispatch your order, but it may take a little longer for delivery.
• DG classified products (which includes all aerosols and select other products) can take several days due to transport restrictions. Because these may be packed in with other goods it could delay a part or the whole of your order, particularly for Inter-Island deliveries, so we can't guarantee these orders.
• International orders overnight? We wish! Although we’ll deliver internationally, overnight delivery can’t be guaranteed – maybe one day! Give us a call for more details on international shipping.
• Exceptional circumstances – cyclones, earthquakes, road closures, traffic accidents…there are some things we can’t control. We can't cover for courier network transit delays (including, but not limited to weather disruptions) and in these rare instances we’ll still strive to get your products delivered on time, but we can’t accept liability for delays out of our control.
• The Quick Response guarantee will only apply to any support enquiries received via the following correspondence channels:
• Call: 0800 278 600
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Instant message on the Euromarc chat: www.euromarc.co.nz
• An enquiry must be received within Euromarc’s guarantee hours of 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.Any requests received outside of these hours will be responded to on the following working day.
• Phone and Live chat we always endeavour to answer any enquiry while we are connected with the customer. While we will endeavour to provide an answer/solution to the request within the 20-minute time frame, depending on the nature of the request this is not always possible.In the instance we are unable to provide an answer within 20 minutes, we will acknowledge and respond to the enquiry with details of actions being taken, and where possible, provide an estimated time frame that we'll be back to you with an answer.
• Phone time starts is per Euromarc system time and date, Chat time is per Euromarc’s chat system record, and email time starts from when Euromarc received the email.
• In the event Euromarc fails to provide a response to a support request within 20 minutes, provided the conditions above have been met, the customer will be emailed a one-time-use website voucher code which can be used for up to $100 off their next order placed on Euromarc.co.nz.
• The website voucher code must be used within 30 days of receipt.
ONE LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING
We deliver product throughout New Zealand within the areas where the courier network deliver and pickup from.
Request will be qualified by Euromarc Industries, based on a variety critera, including but not limited to:
• Samples sent to business address in NZ only.
• Companies who can commit to providing feedback (positive or negative) on products.
• Companies that meet Euromarc's minimum size requerments, and Euromarc can limit the number of samples per company.