Weldclass PM350 AutoDarkening Welding Helmet - Blue
100x53 view. Great value with no shortcuts on quality. 2y warranty on ADF.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Forgot your Password?
- Ideal for MIG & Stick Welding, also suits TIG applications down to 30 amps.
- Enjoy a generous viewing area - larger than many other helmets in this class (100 x 53mm)
- Ultra clear vision - Optical rating 1/1/1/2 .
- 4 sensors, for reliable arc defection and switching.
- Manufactured with ‘full laminate’ lens construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life (other lenses are glued and are prone to contamination and failure)
- Triple power source: 2 replaceable batteries plus solar assist.
- Shade adjustable 9-13 with sensitivity and delay.
- Grind mode.
- Two year warranty.
- High-impact tested and rated to standard AS1337.1
- Functions: shade, sensitivity & delay adjustments.
- Magnification lens holder.
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...
Other products you may like