Weldclass PM350 AutoDarkening Welding Helmet - Blue
- Ideal for MIG & Stick Welding, also suits TIG applications down to 30 amps.
- Enjoy a generous viewing area - larger than many other helmets in this class (100 x 53mm)
- Ultra clear vision - Optical rating 1/1/1/2 .
- 4 sensors, for reliable arc defection and switching.
- Manufactured with ‘full laminate’ lens construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life (other lenses are glued and are prone to contamination and failure)
- Triple power source: 2 replaceable batteries plus solar assist.
- Shade adjustable 9-13 with sensitivity and delay.
- Grind mode.
- Two year warranty.
- High-impact tested and rated to standard AS1337.1
- Functions: shade, sensitivity & delay adjustments.
- Magnification lens holder.
QuickShip products delivered overnight - or get $100 off*
Look out for products marked with the QuickShip logo below, and order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them delivered the next working day or you’ll get a $100 web voucher! Click here for more info
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...