Vortex Flap Disc
Air cooling turbo backing & more abrasive, makes the cool finishing last longer.
Forgot your Password?
Air cooling turbo backing:
- The nylon support backing has wings inside the cavity which creates a vortex cooling effect.
- Turbo cooling reduces metal overheating and pitting while the operator is grinding, reducing blemishes and heat marks on the visual look of the metal.
- Cooling off the abrasive prolongs the zirconium grain, resin and cloth.
- The threaded bore allows the user to screw the disc to the grinder more quickly and easily.
- No need for clamping flanges and searching for the relevant keys for fixing.
More abrasive where you need it:
- The narrow and high crown layout is concentrated on the outer diameter of the disc, where the removal speed of the metal is higher.
- 30% more cloth, higher number of flaps and more angle allows more consistent removal capacity.
- Less abrasive cloth is remaining after the disc is finished compared to traditional discs, because the cloth is concentrated on the outer diameter of the disc.