Vortex Flap Disc
Air cooling turbo backing & more abrasive, makes the cool finishing last longer.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Availability: In Stock
Forgot your Password?
Air cooling turbo backing:
- The nylon support backing has wings inside the cavity which creates a vortex cooling effect.
- Turbo cooling reduces metal overheating and pitting while the operator is grinding, reducing blemishes and heat marks on the visual look of the metal.
- Cooling off the abrasive prolongs the zirconium grain, resin and cloth.
- The threaded bore allows the user to screw the disc to the grinder more quickly and easily.
- No need for clamping flanges and searching for the relevant keys for fixing.
More abrasive where you need it:
- The narrow and high crown layout is concentrated on the outer diameter of the disc, where the removal speed of the metal is higher.
- 30% more cloth, higher number of flaps and more angle allows more consistent removal capacity.
- Less abrasive cloth is remaining after the disc is finished compared to traditional discs, because the cloth is concentrated on the outer diameter of the disc.
Hustler Equipment - Cashflow Is Key For ProductionHustler Equipment, Hastings - case study 'The QUICKSTOCK... Read More
What happens if you use an expired cutting disc...Expiry dates on cutting discs are not like the expiry dates... Read More
Operating and safety instructions for bonded and reinforced abrasives (cutting and grinding discs)Cutting and grinding discsAbrasive discs can generate... Read More
Velvet Steel Found The Ultimate Sanding Discs With Bora1Velvet Steel Ltd, Wellington - case study 'It’s more... Read More
Other products you may like