Sherwin DR-60 Cleaner/Remover 400ml, Aerosol.
DR-60 Cleaner-Remover is used in the penetrant process to remove excess penetrant from part surfaces. It is a manual wipe on and wipe off material, and is recommended for small areas. DR-60 may also be used for generally cleaning oily, dirty surfaces. DR-60 is especailly suitable for cleaning prior to the application of inspection penetrants. Complies with low sulfur and low halogen requirements..
- Can be used as a pre-cleaner for penetrant inspection evaporates completely and rapidly.
- Relatively volatile.
- Non-miscible in water.
- Non-chlorinated material.
Why's Sherwin so good?
Sherwin NDT products are market leaders in quality, performance and reliability – a bold statement, but backed up by over 26 critical manufacturer approvals, including Boeing, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed-Martin and other OEMs. Together, NDT products provide a non-destructive method of inspecting materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces and structures often referred to as the visible dye penetrant method or colour contrast method of inspection. Also, it's water soluble. Remove excess penetrant with a simple water wash - no need for harsh and dangerous chemicals during inspection.
Used to find:
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics
This product is considered dangerous goods. Please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
Keep this in mind for any urgent orders. You may wish to order DG products separately so not to hold up delivery of your more urgent products.