QuickShip products dispatched the same day - or get $100 off*
We know you need your products delivered FAST, and we’re confident we can deliver. Look out for products marked with the QuickShip logo, and order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them picked, packed and dispatched the same business day, or you’ll get a $100 Euromarc web voucher!
This guarantee applies to any products marked with the QuickShip logo, across our entire range – abrasives, brushware, cutting tools, general supplies, machinery, polishing, safety, and welding - now that’s commitment!
Not seeing a QuickShip logo? No worries! If your product doesn’t have a QuickShip logo, we’ll still aim for same day dispatch, we just can't gaurantee it that's all.
One low flat shipping rate
Any size. Anywhere. Just $13.65+GST.
There’ll be no surprises here! All small item orders ship at one low flat rate. Location doesn't matter. We’ll ship your order anywhere in New Zealand and it will only ever cost you $13.65+GST per order.
Our couriers will deliver almost anywhere!....Just not to a PO Box address. So when you place your order, make sure you give us a physical address.
For your security they’re also pretty strict with getting your sign off before leaving the goods. If you need those products urgently, make sure there’ll be someone there to sign for the order – if not, the courier will leave a card-to-call and you’ll need to arrange re-delivery or pick it up from your local depot.
Tracking your order
You can view the status of your order by logging in to your Euromarc account online. Here you will find information on all your current orders and order history.
Located outside of New Zealand? Contact us and we'll see what we can do. Simply send an email to email@example.com and let us know where you’re located and what products you’re interested in or phone +64-6-278 6006.
International freight charges will apply
Products Considered Dangerous Goods (DG)
Please note for any DG products (eg. aerosol spray cans) delivery times can be longer. Allow between 3-5 days.
Keep this in mind for any urgent orders. You may wish to order DG products separately so not to hold up delivery of your more urgent products.
Products Considered Large Items (LRG)
Large (LRG) items (eg. mag drills, linishers, bags of rags) will take an extra couple of days to arrive. Allow 2-3 days. We reccomend to order these particular items on a seperate order as so to not delay the Quickship products of your order.
A few T’s & C’s…
To make sure we can deliver on our QuickShip guarantee, here’s a few things to keep in mind…
• Orders must be confirmed before 4.00pm. While we strive to process all orders, the best way to ensure your order is confirmed is to: order online, call us on 0800 278 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your QuickShip products have not been dispatched, give us a call and let us know by 10.00am the following business day. We’ll check the order to identify why it has not been dispatched. Please make sure you let us know your order contains QuickShip products.
• Delayed? We’ll let you know right away! It’s unlikely, but it can happen. If it’s urgent, we’ll find another solution.
• Couriers have days off too! Dispatching works on standard business days – this means Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
• On occasions where the order deadline may need to be brought forward (e.g. stock taking), we will provide notice via our email newsletter.
• Rural delivery? We’ll process and dispatch your order, but it may take a little longer for delivery.
• Dangerous Goods (DG) classified products (which includes all aerosols and select other products) can be dispatched the same day. However, if any DG classified products are ordered together with your QuickShip products, it could delay a part or the whole of your order, particularly for south-island shipments, so we can't guarantee these orders.
• Large (LRG) items, like mag drills, linishers and bags of rags will take an extra couple of days.
• International orders dispatched same day? Well possibly! Although we’ll deliver internationally, dispatching the same day can’t be guaranteed – maybe one day! Give us a call for more details on international shipping.
• Exceptional circumstances – cyclones, earthquakes, road closures, traffic accidents…there are some things we can’t control. We can't cover for courier network transit delays (including, but not limited to weather disruptions, courier error etc) and in these rare instances we’ll still strive to get your products delivered on time, but we can’t accept liability for delays out of our control.