Sherwin D-350 Hi-Temp Developer 400ml, Aerosol
D-350 is a hi-temp developer used to enhance penetrant indications on parts at elevated temperatures, temperatures up to 176.7ºC. D-350 is the developer step in a three part high temperature system (KO-17 hi-temp penetrant and a KO-19 hi-temp remover are the other materials of the hi-temp system). D-350 complies with low sulfur and low halogen requirements.
- D-350 can be used to develop indications at elevated temperatures.
- D-350 meets the ASME code qualification procedure compliance.
- D-350 meets the requirements for low sulfur and halogen.
- KO-17 Hi-Temp Penetrant
- KO-19 Hi-Temp Remover
Why's Sherwin so good?
Sherwin NDT products are market leaders in quality, performance and reliability - a bold statement, but backed up by over 26 critical manufacturer approvals, including Boeing, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed-Martin and other OEM's. Together, NDT products provide a non-destructive method of inspecting materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces and structures often referred to as the visible dye penetrant method or colour contrast method’ of inspection. Also, it's water soluble. Remove excess penetrant with a simple water wash - no need for harsh and dangerous chemicals during inspection.
Used to find:
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics