TECMEN TM1000 Welding Helmet
TECMEN 1000 Helmet
- Smooth flip up function - spring loaded for easy flip-up function and parked position
- Large 200x120mm clear anti-fog grinding lens - no need to take your helmet off when you aren't welding
- Shade 5 side windows - increase both safety and efficiency in your workplace with a 150º field of vision when welding
- High impact resistance - AS/NZS 1337.1 compliant
- All-day comfort headgear - 6 adjustable sections, to fit and balance the helmet perfectly
Auto Darkening Lens
- 2 year auto darkening lens warranty
- Best optical class 1/1/1/1 lens - 1 optical class: no distortion - 1 light diff vision: no double vision - 1 homogeneity: no shade variation - 1 angle dependence: shade remains consistent when looking at any angle
- True colour lens -bringing realistic colour to the welder's world. No more green environments with weak colour contrasts
- 107x75mm auto-darkening view + side windows
QuickShip products delivered overnight - or get $100 off*
Look out for products marked with the QuickShip logo below, and order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them delivered the next working day or you’ll get a $100 web voucher! Click here for more info
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...