TECMEN TM820 Welding Helmet
TECMEN 820 Helmet
- Intelligent arc sensor technology - not affected by natural/surrounding light. Stable outdoor performance.
- Large 95 x 85mm viewing area
- Aluminium heat shield
- Best optical class 1/1/1/1 lens with true colour vision
- External grinding control - allows quick switching from welding to grinding and back without lifting the welding hood or removing gloves
- High impact resistance - AS/NZS 1337.1 compliant
- All-day comfort, adjustable headgear
Auto Darkening Lens
- 2 year auto-darkening lens warranty - Solar powered with battery backup - Automatic on/off so it's ready to weld at any time - Low amperage TIG rated down to 2 amps
- True colour lens - bringing realistic colour to the welder's world. No more green environments with weak colour contrasts
- Weld shade: 9 - 13
- Cutting shade: 5 - 8
- Sensitivity adjustment: Low - High
- Delay adjustment: Long - Short
QuickShip products delivered overnight - or get $100 off*
Look out for products marked with the QuickShip logo below, and order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them delivered the next working day or you’ll get a $100 web voucher! Click here for more info
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...