TECMEN TM820 Welding Helmet
Lightweight auto-darkeing helmet with the best optical class 1/1/1/1 & true colour.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Forgot your Password?
TECMEN 820 Helmet
- Intelligent arc sensor technology - not affected by natural/surrounding light. Stable outdoor performance.
- Large 95 x 85mm viewing area
- Aluminium heat shield
- Best optical class 1/1/1/1 lens with true colour vision
- External grinding control - allows quick switching from welding to grinding and back without lifting the welding hood or removing gloves
- High impact resistance - AS/NZS 1337.1 compliant
- All-day comfort, adjustable headgear
Auto Darkening Lens
- 2 year auto-darkening lens warranty - Solar powered with battery backup - Automatic on/off so it's ready to weld at any time - Low amperage TIG rated down to 2 amps
- True colour lens - bringing realistic colour to the welder's world. No more green environments with weak colour contrasts
- Weld shade: 9 - 13
- Cutting shade: 5 - 8
- Sensitivity adjustment: Low - High
- Delay adjustment: Long - Short
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...
Other products you may like