Sherwin CP-2 White Contrast Paint 400ml, Aerosol
CP-2 is a specially formulated, fast drying, low odour white paint that provides a high contrast background for interpreting magnetic particle results. CP-2 enhances the visibility of indications under visible light conditions when the background material has a similar colour to the particles. When dry, CP-2 is resistant to wet suspension fluids, but is easily removed with DR-64.
- Every aerosol contains two nozzles for comfort and multiple spray patterns.
- High contrast, fast drying and low odour.
- Aerosols offer convenience and portability.
- More coverage for every application.
- Solvent removable.
Why's Sherwin so good?
Sherwin NDT products are market leaders in quality, performance and reliability – a bold statement, but backed up by over 26 critical manufacturer approvals, including Boeing, Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed-Martin and other OEMs. Together, NDT products provide a non-destructive method of inspecting materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces and structures often referred to as the visible dye penetrant method’ or colour contrast method of inspection. Also, it's water soluble. Remove excess penetrant with a simple water wash - no need for harsh and dangerous chemicals during inspection.
Used to find:
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics
This product is considered dangerous goods. Please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
Keep this in mind for any urgent orders. You may wish to order DG products separately so not to hold up delivery of your more urgent products.