Howard Leight VeriShield Neckband Earmuff Class4/25dB
*NEW* Slim, low-profile earcup design, that fits comfortably under welding helmets.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Forgot your Password?
Provides reliable protection in most environments without the bulk, or getting in the way of other PPE like standard earmuffs.
- Low-profile and sleek behind-the-head band - to easily use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
- Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning
- Robust steel wire construction - to withstand demanding use, especially in tough environments
- Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight
- Telescoping height adjustment - individual setting for personalized comfort - remains fixed during usage.
- Snap-in ear cushions - to make cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
- Class 4, 25dB rating
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...
Other products you may like