Howard Leight VeriShield Headband Earmuff Class5/27dB
Designed for the roughest industrial environment. Comfortable over-the-head padded foam headband.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Forgot your Password?
Comfortable over-the-head padded foam headband - delivers long wearing comfort and minimal headband pressure on the head.
- High level of comfort and minimal headband pressure on the head.
- Robust steel wire construction - to withstand demanding use, especially in tough environments.
- Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight.
- Telescoping height adjustment - individual setting for personalized comfort - remains fixed during usage.
- Snap-in ear cushions - to make cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
- L1 – Gray. Rating: Class 5 SLC80 29dB
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard...
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe...
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal...
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well...
Other products you may like