CRAFTSMAN Welder's Apron 153 - Blue Leather 1000x700
*BEST SELLER* Blue premium leather resists ageing or hardening. Riveted and Kevlar stitched.
Each/Pack/Carton Trade price
Forgot your Password?
- Top quality split cowhide blue leather, sourced from America & Italy.
- Does not shed fibres like standard grey/chrome leather.
- Resists ageing and hardening, remains supple and tough for longer.
- Riveted stress points and double-stitched with Kevlar, providing longer garment life in tough conditions.
- Adjustable webbing straps, utility pocket for tools, rulers, markers etc.
- Chest to knee protection – 700x1000mm long.
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard... Read More
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe... Read More
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal... Read More
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well maintained... Read More
Other products you may like