TECMEN Freflow Filters.
Replacement filters for TECMEN FreFlow respirator
- Used to filter large particles & to extend the life of the P3 Main filter.(come as a pack of 5)
P3 Main Particle Filter
- For Highest level of welding, dust, and grinding particle protection, P3 main filter provides 99.97% particle, compliant to AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- The Main Particle filter is used in conjunction with a Pre-Filter*.
- Is an optional extra for the Freflow PAPR respirator system. Charcoal filter layer is recommended to help to reduce nuisance odours during cutting, burning, welding applications.
- The Odour filter is also used in conjunction with a Pre-Filter & Particle filter*. Replace any time you can smell odours while wearing the respirator.
- Available in a complete unit with holder and filter(Need to start with this), and replacement ongoing filters
ABEK1 Gas filter
- An optional extra filter to be used to protect against vapours & gases class1 (A1B1E1K1).
- Filter type A = Certain organic vapours such as cyclohexane (boiling point above 65°C) from solvents such as those in paints and thinners.
- Filter type B = Acid gases such as chlorine, hydrogen sulfide (sulphide) and sulfur dioxide.
- Filter type E = Vapours from sulfur dioxide.
- Filter type K = ammonia gas.
- The gas filter is also used in conjunction with a Pre-Filter & Particle filter*. Replace filter any time you can smell odours while wearing the respirator.
*Refer to Filter setup diagram for more connection details.
QuickShip products dispatched the same day - or get $100 off*
Look out for products marked with the QuickShip logo below, and order before 4pm on any business day, and we guarantee to have them dispatched the same day or you’ll get a $100 web voucher! Click here for more info