Howard Leight 400 Earplug Dispenser (base only)
The HL400™ earplug dispenser is designed to be durable, lightweight, and compatible with other dispenser mounts. The HL400 dispenser has universal hole positions, eliminating the need to drill new holes. as well as clip slots. As a table-top or wall-mount dispenser, the HL400 provides a user-friendly experience. Twist the turn knob in either direction to dispense the earplug solution of your choice. The 180 degree opening around the turn knob allows for easy access. Intended to accommodate dispensing the full line of Howard Leight™ disposable foam uncorded earplugs.
Unlike many earplug dispensers, the HL400™ does not require manual filling of a top canister with a lid. Instead, a pre-filled canister is provided with the purchase of any 400 pack of earplugs. Simply turn the 400pk canister over on top of the dispenser and click into place.
- Durable plastic design is an economical choice for dispensing earplugs
- Mounts to wall or stands as table-top dispenser with balanced footing
- Universal hole positions to avoid redrilling when mounting
- High visibility turn knob assembly which turns in either direction
- Clear canister to easily identify inventory of current earplugs
- Catch basin prevents earplugs from falling to the ground
- Holds 400 pairs of Howard Leight disposable earplugs: Max® & Max Lite®
- Pack of 400 earplugs comes in a pre-filled canister which fits the top of the dispenser for convenient and hygienic distribution. (earplugs sold separately)
5 of the best excuses for not wearing safety glovesRough, callused hands are often seen as a symbol of hard... Read More
3 Recipes For The Best Engineer’s General Handling GlovesEngineering can be rough work. With a constant need to pick... Read More
Welding jacket design upgrade - find a new level of lightweight comfort!It's time to throw that old welding jacket away (or maybe... Read More
Take a look at the half-mask respirator combining safety, functionality and comfort!Respirators are inevitable when you're working in a metal... Read More
When do welding helmet & respirator parts need replacing?Keeping your welding helmet & respirator well maintained... Read More