Howard Leight Neckband LowProfile Earmuff Class4/25dB
*NEW* Ultra-slim, low-profile earcups design, that fits comfortably under welding helmets.
Provides reliable protection in most environments without the bulk, or getting in the way of other PPE like standard earmuffs.
• Low-profile and sleek behind-the-head band - to easily use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
• Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning
• Robust steel wire construction - to withstand demanding use, especially in tough environments
• Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight
• Telescoping height adjustment - individual setting for personalized comfort - remains fixed during usage.
• Snap-in ear cushions - to make cushion replacement quick and easy.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
• Class 4, 25dB rating
||Class 4, 25dB
You might also be interested in...
*NEW* Super-low-pressure green rocket shape, designed to expand gently inside the ear canal for the best comfort long-term wear.
*NEW* Designed for the roughest industrial environment, with adapters to fit a wide range of popular hard hats.
Designed for the roughest industrial environment. Comfortable over-the-head padded foam headband.