Howard Leight Neckband LowProfile Earmuff Class4/25dB
*NEW* Ultra-slim, low-profile earcups design, that fits comfortably under welding helmets.
Ultra-slim, low-profile earcups design, that fits comfortably under welding helmets and visors. To provide reliable protection in most environments without the bulk and been in the way of other PPE like standard earmuffs.
• Low-profile and sleek behind-the-head band - To easy use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
• Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning
• Robust steel wire construction - To withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
• Patented Air Flow Control™ technology - Delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without the need to increase earcup size or weight
• Telescoping Height Adjustment - Individual setting for personalized comfort, Remains fixed during usage.
• Snap-In Ear Cushions - To make cushion replacement quick and easy
• Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002, SAI Global Lic 1133
• L0N – Black, Rating: SLC80 25dB/Class 4
You might also be interested in...
*NEW* Super-low-pressure green rocket shape, designed to expand gently inside the ear canal for the best comfort long-term wear.
*NEW* Designed for the roughest industrial environment, with adapters to fit a wide range of popular hard hats.
Designed for the roughest industrial environment, comfortable over-the-head padded foam headband.