Weldclass Welders Apron Blue Leather 900x600
*BEST SELLER* Blue premium leather resists ageing or hardening. Riveted and Kevlar stitched.
• Top quality split cowhide blue leather, sourced from
America & Italy.
• Does not shed fibres like standard grey/chrome
• Resists ageing and hardening, remains supple and
tough for longer.
• Riveted stress points and double-stitched with
Kevlar, providing longer garment life in tough conditions.
• Adjustable webbing straps, utility pocket for tools,
rulers, markers etc.
• Chest to knee protection – 600x900mm long.
|| Weldclass Part #
You might also be interested in...
Reflects heat away from welding glove. Slip-over, left and right hand.
Day/night 100% flame resistant with leather sleeves. For work sites and when extra visibility is required.
Made from a combination of leather and flame resistant cotton for easy movement and fit.