PURITY FG Compressor Fluid
PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids
As conditions in food plants become more demanding, so must the lubricants that keep the equipment running. Wet/humid processing environments, high air volume, and high discharge temperatures are just some of the challenging service conditions compressor oils must endure.
PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids are specially formulated for superior resistance to oxidative decomposition caused by exposure to air at high discharge temperatures, and reduced oil thickening to improve compressor efficiency.
No more sludge and varnish! PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids have been developed to minimize the formation of harmful varnish and lacquer deposits on rotors and separators of rotary compressors, and carbon deposits on valve assemblies of reciprocating units. This helps keep pneumatics free of sludge and varnish for smooth operation.
With low foaming tendencies, PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids keep the lubricant film intact for improved sealing and lubrication of bearings. It also provides good anti-wear protection for bearings, and excellent rust and corrosion protection - important for running intermittent service in high humidity conditions.
PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluid's low odor provides a safer work environment, and low volatility means less top-ups, reduced oil carry-over, and improved efficiency in vacuum pump applications.
Not only does PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluid deliver outstanding synthetic-like performance and long-lasting protection, but it meets the highest food industry safety standards and can be easily integrated into HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) plans and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) programs.
What's not to love about PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids?
Features & Benefits
- Resists oxidative breakdown better than leading specialty food-grade compressor fluids
- Better resistance to oxidative decomposition caused by exposure to air at high discharge temperatures.
- Reduced oil thickening which can improve compressor efficiency
- Up to 4,000 hours service life in rotary screw compressors (85°C/185°F)
- Resists varnish formation
- Minimizes the formation of harmful varnish and lacquer deposits on rotors and separators of rotary compressors, and carbon deposits on valve assemblies of reciprocating units.
- Helps keep pneumatics free of sludge and varnish for smooth operation
- Excellent separation from water contamination
- Improves the efficiency of condensate recovery
- Low foaming tendencies
- Keeps the lubricant film intact for sealing and lubrication of bearings
- Provides good anti-wear protection
- Improved bearing protection
- Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Helps to extend component life
- Important when running intermittent service in high humidity conditions
- Low odor
- Provides a safer work environment
- Low volatility
- Minimizes top-up
- Reduces oil carry-over
- Improves efficiency in vacuum pump applications
Food Grade Registrations
Fully registered for use in and around food processing areas
- MPI New Zealand Approved
- ISO 21469 certified
- H1 registered by NSF
- All fluid components comply with U.S. FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 Lubricants with incidental food contact
- Certified Kosher Pareve by Star K
- Certified Halal by IFANCA
PURITY™ FG Compressor Fluids may be safely used to lubricate and cool rotary screw, rotary vane, and reciprocating air compressors as well as vacuum pumps in food plant environments